First 15-20 minutes is for networking
Sandwiches & beverages included
Leadership success hinges on your ability to sell yourself, your ideas, and the promise that you will take others where they want to go. Beyond the responsibilities of the typical salesperson who sells products and services, you as a leader must gain buy in and approval from colleagues, staff members, boards of directors, lenders, vendors, the public, the media, and many others in order to move your organization and career ahead! Yet, despite the enormous impact that sales skills have on their careers and organizations, very few leaders have ever taken a single sales course or acquired basic go-to tools and skills to make selling easier and its outcomes more certain.
In this informative program, Mr. David Goldsmith, author of Paid to THINK: A Leader's Toolkit for Redefining Your Future, will provide you with:
- A two-phase leadership sales methodology that you will be able to immediately apply. It is so effective and simple to use that you can easily teach it to other leaders on staff should you have the need to build leadership internally.
- Eleven 'pathways" within leadership sales that you can deploy to create boundless opportunities to get what you need and when you need it.
- The rarely-discussed concept that expands your perspective strategically so that you can better build the type of organization that basically sells itself.
- The proven process tool that leaders of all management levels have used to gain buy in successfully regardless of the situation at hand.
- Four cornerstones for engaging others which include tips to improve your behavior, oratory skills, written material, and interpersonal skills
- A skill-building process for achieving the acceptance and cooperation of others, even when all you have to sell is an invisible vision or intangible idea.
Whether you are an effective 'seller" already or are at a point where you hope to become one in the future, this program is designed to ensure that you walk away with concrete, proven ways to advance your organization, projects, strategies, and career faster, better, and more assuredly than you have in the past.