Covid-19 has caused a fundamental shift in ways of working, with many employers still experiencing government mandated or voluntary home working schemes across different jurisdictions. This has caused significant challenges (and opportunities) for employers, including in relation to how to continue to work successfully and collaboratively across teams and offices, balancing mental wellness with increasingly blurred boundaries between working time and personal time, and how to move forwards with new ways of working. With not all employees, companies, offices or jurisdictions experiencing remote working in the same way and at the same time, employers have had to adapt and evolve their practices, including around performance reviews and monitoring, employee wellness, engagement and collaboration.
Join our executive dialogue for an interactive discussion on how they have seen organizations address these issues, what lessons have been learned and what trends they see for supporting the workforce with these new ways of working.
Our featured speakers:
- Kyle D. Hegarty, Author and Managing Director, TSL Marketing. Kyle employers leaders and teams to find new ways to communicate and lead. His global communications programmes help strengthen teams, build trust, and prepare next-gen leaders for tomorrow's threats and opportunities. His most recent book is The Accidental Business Nomad: A Survival Guide for Working Across a Shrinking Planet.
- Stephen Leung, Territory Head of Growth, Hong Kong & Taiwan, WeWork. Stephen manages a growth organization that is spread across 10 buildings throughout Hong Kong and Taiwan for WeWork. Long accustom to remote teams with WeWork and his former company Linkedin, Stephen brings seasoned experience in managing decentralized remote teams.
- Hannah McLeod, Head of Strategy and Marketing, City Mental Health Alliance, Hong Kong. Hannah is a public relations, digital strategy and coaching graduate with over fifteen years' experience working for agencies, in-house and not-for-profits spanning London, Sydney and Hong Kong. Her most recent experience has been in the diversity & inclusion and employee wellbeing field in Asia.
- Rebecca Sham, Managing Director of People Quality, Technology and Infrastructure for FedEx Express, covering the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. She leads a team of close to 100 human resources professionals and oversees Shared Service Center, HR systems, automation, digital solutions, process improvement and workforce analytics.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out a day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Future of Work Committee Webinar