There's an expectation from the American business community that US-China relations will improve under the new Biden administration, while China hopes for cooperation and better relations with the US. As both countries work to find a new equilibrium, what does the future hold for US-China bilateral trade relations? How does US trade policy toward China look under the Biden administration? What is the next stage of China's reform and opening?
Please join us for a conversation with former US Trade Representative Charlene Barshefsky and China's renowned economist Fan Gang as they discuss the future of US-China trade relations and implications for business.
- Member Exclusive
- Closed to the media
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."