Hosted by the Women of Influence Committee Chair Mary McHale and Vice-Chair Jessica Chan
You are invited to join our International Women's Day #Choose to Challenge WOI Committee Speed Networking on Monday, March 8th at 11:00 AM. This networking meeting is open to all AmCham Members and Non-members.
This year the American Chamber is celebrating International Women's Day with a week of events, many of which the WOI Committee will co-sponsor. Join us!
IWD week of events:
- March 8 Monday, 11:00am-12:00pm – International Women's Day #Choose to Challenge WOI Committee speed networking. Click HERE
- March 10 Wednesday 9:00am–10:00am - Choose to Challenge: Women Leaders in International Trade. Hosted by the Trade & Investment Committee. To view more details, visit HERE
- March 11 Thursday, 4:00pm-5:30pm – Session 9: Female Founders, HK Start Ups Meet Multinational Companies Series. Co-hosted by the WOI Committee and the Innovation & Technology Committee. For more details, visit HERE
Advance registration is required.
We're looking forward to seeing you on March 8th, 11am!
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- March 8th networking meeting: Please log in (your registered email) at 10:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 11:00am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator/committee chair will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- If you have RSVP'd, but cannot join the registered meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to email@example.com