As a result of the changing relationship between China and the US, as well as the Covid-19 pandemic, industries and companies around the world have been facing the impacts on their supply chains. Join the AmCham Law Committee, The Innovation and Technology Committee and The Trade and Investment Committee on March 1st, for a presentation on the strategies of rebalancing supply chain, IP portfolio designing in emerging markets, and use of cutting-edge technologies to protect IP, feature legal, supply chain, trade and investment experts. Should you rebalance your supply chain or not? What strategic questions you should ask in moving your supply chain? How can you use IOT and blockchain to protect your IP?
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00pm
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."