Supply chain risk is, no doubt, the most discussed topic in our industry. The Apparel, Footwear, and Supply Chain Committee (FAS) will organize a traceability webinar to discuss the newest traceability technology used by industry leaders and what will the landscape for future supply chain mapping.
The webinar includes topics like:
- Current technology development for traceability
- What's the next phase of technology for supply chain mapping
- Challenges in working with supply chain partners
- The regulatory landscape
The Traceability webinar will be presented by supply chain and sustainability experts and specialists.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Chatham House Rules