As professional women juggle family and work, retirement planning can feel like a luxury and a far-away task. In this interactive session, Eric Kwok, Portfolio Counselor from Citibank, will share tips on how to optimize retirement plan investments to build a meaningful financial legacy. Participants will learn about strategies for achieving a dynamic retirement portfolio that is fit for purpose, weighted in sustainability, and able to withstand major global events that can impact the markets, such as Covid-19. In addition, Eric will discuss how sound retirement planning today can lay the groundwork for a woman's strong philanthropic and personal legacy tomorrow.
Available in person or Webinar
- ONLY 25 Tickets are available for In Person / Webinar Unlimited
- Webinar details will be sent out two days before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00 pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."