The Biden presidency has so far fell short of American business' expectations that US-China relations would improve. While the general policy prescription can be characterized as cooperative, competitive and confrontational, the administration's comprehensive China policy has yet to be materialized.
As strategic rivalry intensifies between the Dragon and the Eagle, can the world's two superpowers work together for the greater good? What are the implications of the recent US self-strengthening initiatives for the bilateral relationship? Should a zero sum or a win-win mindset to be the dominant driver shaping the relationship?
Please join Ryan Hass, a former director for China, Taiwan and Mongolia at the National Security Council, for an in-dept discussion on US-China relationship in an age of competitive interdependence.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- This webinar is Closed to Media