This session will be held via zoom.
Hong Kong and Shenzhen have both developed as vibrant mediation, arbitration and litigation hubs centres. The two now have an opportunity to deepen cooperation under the Plan for Comprehensive Deepening Reform & Opening Up of the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Co-operation Zone promulgated by the central government. Edward Liu, partner at Hill Dickinson, will provide an overview of the legal framework for arbitration in Qianhai, and consider the merits of Hong Kong and Qianhai as arbitration hubs.
[CPD accreditation is pending approval]
Presenters: Edward Liu, Partner and Jim James, Consultant of Hill Dickinson
Date: December 8th 2021
TIme: 12PM - 1PM
Venue: Zoom (a link will be sent closer to the event)
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."