Hosted by theInnovation & Technology Committee Co-Chairs James Cunningham, Preston Turk, Michelle Chui, and Steering Committee.
Please join our upcoming Innovation & Technology Committee Meeting on May 6 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am. The meeting will be held online.
Hon. Duncan Chiu - HKSAR Legislative Council Member
Topics to discuss:
- Hon. Duncan Chiu's plans and priorities during this Legco term
- Digital economy and tech innovation development in Hong Kong: progress, issues, opportunities
- His vision for the new Administration after July 1 in terms of Hong Kong's industrialization agenda
- Opening remark & New Member Introduction - Michelle Chui, PayPal, Head of Government Relations, HK, Taiwan & Korea welcoming note
- Speaker: Hon. Duncan Chui Remarks on the future of tech and innovation in Hong Kong
- Dialogue and Q&A
- Webinar login details will be shared after registration
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- This webinar is held under Chatham House rule and closed to Media