From July 17-20, AmChams of Asia Pacific (AAP) organized a delegation which comprised of 45 senior executives from different AmChams in the region to Washington DC. The delegates met with business leaders, policymakers from US Congress, US government officials, and think tanks experts to gain on the ground perspective on the US economic engagement in the Indo-Pacific region including digital trade and sustainability.
To gain a better understanding of the trip, AmCham Hong Kong has invited Steve Okun, AAP Chair to give a briefing to members. The session will also be joined by Brett Stephenson, Co-Chair of Trade & Investment Committee, who represented AmCham Hong Kong during the Washington Doorknock.
- This session is off the record and held under Chatham House rules
- Members only
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 5 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."