In the past American businesses remained optimistic about China as a market and growth engine in the global economy. However, they need to grapple with the new normal of doing business in China in light of the changing regulatory environment coupled with a more inward looking economic strategy. More recently, China's COVID-19 policy has made multi-national companies' business operation less predictable.
Please join Michael Hart, AmCham China President as he will present key findings of the 24th edition of the AmCham China White Paper. Please reserve your spot today to join the discussion.
Key themes of this year's White Paper
- Ongoing COVID-19 prevention measures have decreased predictability and increased costs of China operations
- A lack of regulatory clarity has undermined business confidence in many sectors
- Government-led emphasis on self-reliance is creating additional uncertainty for foreign businesses
- Members remain committed to the China market, but many longstanding business challenges remain
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."