Intellectual property protection, market access are the main sticking points in US-China trade relations. In this session, Alan Beebe, President of AmCham China, will present key findings from the 23rd edition of the White Paper, which includes main hurdles facing American businesses operating in China, China's economic policies and impact on international companies. It also provides policy recommendations to both American and Chinese policy makers through advocacy efforts to enhance mutual understanding.
In last year's edition, AmCham China raised the issue of 'competitive neutrality' to level the playing field for international companies, and to restore trust in the bilateral trade relations. The 23rd edition of AmCham China White Paper will be released in April, please reserve your spot today to join the discussion.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00pm
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."