Hosted by the China Business Committee Co-Chairs Ben Simpfendorfer & John Siu, and Vice-Chair Ling Jin
CBC Quarterly Meeting: GBA and NPC implications
The China Business Committee will hold its quarterly meeting at the Cushman & Wakefield office from 8:30am to 9:30am on March 15.
The meeting will provide a brief update on the CBC's 2019 event Plan and then engage in a group discussion and insight sharing on the commercial implications of the National People's Congress (to be held in March) and Greater Bay Area Initiative (a blueprint is expected to be released shortly).
We welcome all CBC members to participate in what will be a timely opportunity to share views with other members on two critical events.
● Update on the China Business Committee's 2019 event plan
● Greater Bay Area and National People's Congress: Group Discussion & Insight Sharing
- Led by China Business Committee leaders
- What are the key commercial implications of the two events?
- What are CBC members seeing on the ground and in their business?
As seating is limited, it is essential to confirm your attendance in advance by Registration.
Look forward to seeing you there.
RSVP NEEDED. OPEN TO AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY. ALL AMCHAM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.