Hosted by the Future of Work Committee Co-Chairs Helen Colquhoun / Jennifer Van Dale and Vice-Chair Aurelie Pillot
Please join us for the Future of Work Committee meeting from 8:30am-10:00am on Thursday, October 8th.
- Upcoming and Proposed Events
- Advocacy and submission to HKSAR Chief Executive – update on the submission
- AOB (please email in advance if possible)
We look forward to your participation and continued engagement throughout the year.
Please come join us for a Zoom meeting and share your opinions. Webinar details will be sent out ONE day before the meeting.
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Advance registration is required.
If you have RSVP'd, but cannot join the registered meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to email@example.com
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.