Hosted by the Law Committee Co-Chairs Nicholas Turner, Nicholas Blank, Sebastien Evrard and Vice-Chair Michelle Wei
You are invited to join our Law Committee meeting on Friday, January 15 at 10am-11am.
This is a planning meeting for the Law Committee to reflect on our achievements last year and to map out our events and Committee initiatives (e.g. advocacy objectives, membership initiatives, and other objectives).
We will discuss the Law Committee's agenda for 2021. It will also be a nice opportunity for those interested in becoming more actively involved in the Law Committee's activities.
Agenda for Law Committee Planning Meeting 2021:
· Overview of 2020 events/activities
· Proposal for 2021 events (frequency, format, speakers, topics)
Kindly bring your ideas on how to keep our committee's activities relevant and valuable to chamber members.
We will send a separate email to the registered attendees with joining instructions and provide a ZOOM link, one day prior to the meeting.
This meeting is exclusively for all AmCham Members. Advance registration is required.
We're looking forward to having you join us!
If you have RSVP'd, but cannot join the registered meeting, please inform us in advance by sending an email to email@example.com
• Cancellations must be provided in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven working days prior to in-house events.
• Registrations for events held outside the AmCham HK office are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows will be charged.
• In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.