What is blockchain technology? In essence, it is a chain of blocks containing different information in a chronological order using a decentralized distributed ledger (DLT) system. The permanent recording, or immutability, is among one of the significant features of blockchains. How does blockchain technology lead to other advanced applications.
How can some of the many different industries such as healthcare, logistics, apparel footwear, financial and legal services incorporate blockchain technology into their daily operations?
How does blockchain technology work in real life? What are the many different types of blockchains and what are some of the differences? How does a business utilize opportunities on this technology? And how this new technology help grow your business?
Please join this kick-off session of the week long AmCham Tech Week as industry practitioners will walk through the applications of blockchain technology.
Full details about AmCham Tech Week: here
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."