The second episode of AmCham Tech Week is dedicated to cryptocurrency.
Back in 2013, there were only a handful of digital coins. But according to Fortune, the cryptocurrency market value stood at $2.04 trillion as of March 2022.
What are the latest cryptocurrency developments in 2022 that businesses need to know about? How should we interpret the market's reaction to cryptocurrencies? As an institutional investor, what is the best approach when considering including crypto assets to your portfolio? How is Hong Kong's new crypto regulatory framework facilitating greater institutional participation for crypto investment? How do you manage 'cross-border' transactions for cryptocurrency?
Come join our expert panel to discover opportunities in the crypto asset world.
Full details about AmCham Tech Week: here
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."