What is an NFT, or a "non-fungible token"? In the past year, we've all learned that an NFT stands for more than just a JPEG file. From an acronym to a profitable opportunity, NFTs represent creativity and community.
How are NFTs different from digital arts? How are NFTs disrupting the art and content creation industries? Beyond individuals investing in NFTs, how do businesses capture the opportunity within NFTs? What role do NFTs play in the development of Web3? What legal and IP considerations should businesses keep in mind for NFTs?
We are delighted to have a panel of NFT gurus to share their companies' approach to NFT strategies.
Full details about AmCham Tech Week: here
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."