US President Joe Biden's trade and economic team is responsible for formulating trade policy toward China. Key policy makers including Treasury Sectary, Jannet Yellen, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo and Trade Representative Katherine Tai have all promised during their senate confirmation hearing, to be tough on China when it comes to trade.
President Biden's Build Back Better economic plan aims to revitalize the US economy by strengthening its infrastructure, research & development, manufacturing and domestic supply chain resilience. How will Biden's economic agenda have an impact on US-China trade relations? What is the progress of China's commitment to the phase 1 US-China trade deal? Is the phase 2 deal on the pipeline?
Please join AmCham's inaugural session of China Insight Series as Jake Parker, Vice President at US-China Business Council and his colleague, Chynna Hawes, Manager of Government Affairs share the latest update on US-China trade relation, China policy on the hill.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- This webinar is Closed to Media