There is a paradigm shift in China's retail industry as Covid-19 has accelerated the growth of e-commerce, where more and more stay-at-home shoppers have opted for contactless and digital payments. A surge of demand in online services has presented new opportunities for retail and logistics companies. How are Chinese consumers' shopping behaviors changing? What are the implications for business? What about the long term impact on China's new retail model? What does the future hold for China's e-commerce?
Please join our panel of experts as we take a close look at China's commercial landscape in post Covid-19.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sent out one day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."