Trade is a hot topic everywhere these days, with trade wars, sanctions, protectionism, and digital trade issues keeping trade lawyers and policy professionals busy. One positive trend in international trade is the emergence of more women in leadership roles in global trade who are driving innovative responses to global trade disruptions. The AmChamHK TIC invites three distinguished women in trade for a digital panel to discuss their current roles, career paths in international trade, and lessons learned for other women considering a career in international trade and policy.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 9:00am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."