The 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27) was held on November 6 - 18 in Egypt, and attended by representatives from 190 countries and regions.
To gain a better understanding of the outcomes of COP27 and the potential impact on American and Hong Kong business, the AmCham E&ESG committee has invited delegates from Hong Kong who participated in the summit to give a debrief to AmCham members. This session will be moderated by Hans Leung in a panel format, with the following delegates:
- Robert Gibson - Adjunct Professor, HKUST, and Fellow, Civic Exchange
- Connie Lam - CarbonCare Innolab Youth Delegate
- Priscilla Lin - Senior Consultant, Climate and Sustainability, Deloitte
- Summer Chen - Senior Consultant, ERM
- Matthew Chan - Head of Sustainability & ESG Engagement, J.P. Morgan
- Eileen Gallagher - Associate Director, Sustainability & Climate, BSR
- Christy Wong and Chammie Lo - Youth Delegates
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."