AmCham Women of Influence (WOI) Committee invites you to join us on Friday, May 7 at 12:30 PM to enjoy a virtual gallery tour and hear from a number of esteemed speakers on how you can Cultivate an Investor's Eye for Contemporary Art.
This year, the WOI is delighted to celebrate Hong Kong Art Month alongside Christie's Auction House. What is the role of art in your investment portfolio? Have you considered collecting, but not sure where to begin? How can you spot emerging talent? Where are the best opportunities for contemporary art collecting in Hong Kong? Please join us for an engaging session on the business of Cultivating an Investor's Eye for Contemporary Art. We will hear from powerhouse, Christie's, alongside other important voices from the Hong Kong contemporary art scene.
Become a part of AmCham's WOI community. If you know someone who would like to be involved, please invite them to join the Chamber and indicate their interest in joining our network, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, we're pleased to share with you that there is an artist exhibition 'Women Gaze' by Kayee C, LAU Wai, Anat GIVON, Catherine HENRIETTE (closing on May 2, 2021) at La Galerie Paris 1839, G/F, 74 Hollywood Road, Central. To view more details, simply visit HERE or contact Ms. Fion Ko, Gallery Manager on 2540-4777 directly.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 12:15pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:30pm.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator/committee chair will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."