The fast-changing business dynamics such as global and regional expansion, M&A are challenging us to reimagine the way business used to work. How should corporates rethink and orchestrate their organizational processes, operations, and technologies in this increasingly complex environment?
We have also come to a point where hybrid workplace is no longer a trend, but a norm that is here to stay. Employees are playing an important role at an organization. How do enterprises enhance employee experience that can fuel collaboration, organizational culture and enhance workflow efficiency?
Join us on Sep 22 at Day 2 of Future of Work Week where our speakers will share their insights and experience, and engage in interesting discussions on:
- Delving into the impact on IT and operations in this constantly changing market environment
- Creating a new way of work and culture transformation
- Delivering an exceptional employee experience through a hybrid work model
- Enhancing efficiency, connectivity, and performance through technology, modern digital workplaces and innovative office design
More speakers TBC. The event will be followed by a networking mixer to allow participants to connect.
AmCham Future of Work 2.0 is a week-long experience for business leaders and corporates to understand the latest trends and technologies that shape the modern workplace and navigate the complex work environment. Check out the other events in the series
[Day 1] For Talent, By Talent: An Intergenerational Dialogue on Future Workforce
[Day 3] The Power of Coaching for Organizations and Individuals - an Interactive Session
IMPORTANT : Revised Guest Policy Effective April 21, 2022
- All guests must have a valid vaccine pass as required by the government to enter the Hub
- Vaccine passes will be scanned at the door
- All guests must sign in using the Leave Home Safe app for access to the event.