Join The City Mental Health Alliance Hong Kong and The American Chamber of Commerce as we come together to explore Men's Mental Health in the Workplace to mark Men's Health Week (14-20 June).
This event will be focused on the importance of practicing self-love, healthy mental habits, and open sharing as we come together to #EndTheStigma surrounding mental health.
This session will feature
- The practice of mental health by Gianni Melwani, Lululemon Ambassador & Co-Founder, IKIGAI
- Exploration of the science and data of men's mental health in the workplace
- Personal story sharing
- Q&A about mental health and supporting men in the workplace
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator/committee chair will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."