Hong Kong has been active in building its reputation as a green finance center, with notable new efforts underway in recent months. How does this support Hong Kong's strategic goals? And how does that impact financial institutions and multinational companies operating in Hong Kong? What positive real-world impacts will result from these initiatives? We will delve into progressive ideas that investors and companies should consider in light of the quickly changing landscape.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00noon
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Closed to the media