Please join the American Chamber of Commerce to officially kick off our standalone Health & Wellness Working group on May 12 from 11 am to 12 pm.
Our goal of the group is to create a community of engaged advocates for personal and workplace wellbeing through sharing diverse perspectives and best practices. We hope to spark awareness, literacy, and development of wellbeing solutions, with the goal of driving the wellbeing market in Hong Kong while catalyzing advocacy, change, and action in personal and workplace wellbeing.
This event will be held online. We hope to see you there.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 10:45 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 11:00 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."