The next Healthcare Committee meeting will be held from 9:00 am - 10:00 am HKT on 3 May. The meeting will be held online.
- Invest HK introduction to the committee
- Policy recommendations for annual AmCham submission
- Upcoming events (Startups, potential Hospital Authority's engagement on AI and cloud solutions, AmCham HK-Shanghai meeting on GBA)
- Collaboration with AmCham Shanghai
- Potential working groups
We look forward to your continued participation and engagement.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:45 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 9:00 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."