Hosted by the Future of Work Committee Co-Chairs Helen Colquhoun / Jennifer Van Dale and Vice-Chair Aurelie Pillot
Please join us for the Future of Work Committee meeting from 12:30PM -1:30PM on Wednesday, November 3rd.
Following a successful Future of Work 2.0 Week, we would like to reconvene the FOW Committee to share event feedback and discuss next steps for the committee.
Location: Eversheds Sutherland, 37/F, One Taikoo Place, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay
Who should join
- Business leaders interested in developing future of work trends for their companies
- In-house HRs or L&D specialists focusing on internal programs for employees
- Workspace designers and property professionals specialising in creating the future of workspace
- Tech experts (hardware & software) offering work tech solutions
- Education institutions and schools who are keen to find out future-proofing job trends and skillsets
- Other AmCham members passionate about shaping the future of workspace
NOTE: In-person ticket SOLD OUT, please sign up for virtual tickets if you're interested in joining.