Hosted by the Innovation & Technology Committee Co-Chairs Todd Bryan and Ming Lai Cheung, and Steering Committee
Please join our upcoming Innovation & Technology Committee Meeting on April 9 (next Friday) at 8:00-9:30am. The meeting will be held online.
During the meeting, Henry Chong, CEO of FUSANG, Asia's first fully-licensed Stock Exchange focused solely on digital assets, will speak on "The Future of Investing: Digital Assets Are Here, Now", covering:
- An Overview of the Digital Assets Landscape
- What's next after ICO, IEO, and NFTs?
- Crypto 2.0: Digital Securities – The Future of Capital Markets
The keynote discussion will focus on how tokenization, in particular, is creating new types of investable assets and democratizing the investment process while enabling automation and streamlining back office operations.
During the meeting, we will also cover priority pillars and event planning update for the Innovation & Technology committee.
Save the dates for the future I&T Committee meetings: May 7, Jun 4, Aug 6, Sep 3, Oct 8, Nov 5, Dec 3.
We look forward to your continued participation and engagement.
Please come join us for a Zoom meeting and share your opinions. Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation.
· RSVP NEEDED. Open to AmCham Members only. All AmCham Members are welcome to join.
· If you cannot attend a registered meeting for any reason, please inform us in advance via email@example.com