As Covid-19 cases continue to surge in record numbers around the world, many countries have begun to roll out Covid-19 vaccination campaign. While there's light at the end of the tunnel, the distribution of vaccines could pose a major challenge; for example, two leading Covid-19 vaccines are required to be stored frozen. How to manage a smooth shipment while maintaining the cooling requirements? What kind of innovation breakthrough is needed to make vaccine delivery possible? We will also hear from a well known epidemiologist on the differences between the various kinds of vaccines, their advantages and limitations, the possible timeline to the end of the pandemic.
Please join this panel of industry experts as they will dive into the massive logistical undertaking of Covid-19 vaccines, the cold supply chain and the implications for global health.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
· Webinar details will be sending out ONE day before the event.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
· Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Member exclusive, limited spots available