Join the Financial Services Committee and Douglas Elliott, Partner at Oliver Wyman, for a follow-up discussion from his January 2021 webinar & report: Financial Regulation Under Biden.
- How Biden's picks for key positions shape the financial regulatory landscape?
- How Biden appointees influence global regulatory initiatives?
- What are the priorities set for financial regulation?
- Which changes require and do not require legislation are implemented?
- Topics will also cover capital and liquidity requirements, resolution and recovery planning, risk management procedures, disclosure requirements, and many other areas that offer regulators and supervisors great leeway to mandate changes.
- Member Exclusive
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in at 8:15 am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30 am.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."