Join us for an interactive discussion on all the difficult lessons of 2020! It is now possible to take a step back and analyze what we have done right, what we could do better, and what are the specific challenges and opportunities associated with having an extensive workforce collaborating remotely for extended periods of time. Issues of mental health, inclusivity, and community will be addressed, as well the technical challenges of maintaining a long term remote working arrangement.
M Moser has recently conducted an extensive survey on the subject, interviewing over 120 companies across 17 different industries all over APAC. They will be sharing some of this data at the event.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
· Webinar details will be sending out ONE day before the event.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
· Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Future of Work Committee Webinar