AmCham Launchpad #1: Wise Moves
The "AmCham LaunchPad Series" is an ongoing series of workshops where 2-3 relevant speakers will share with you their experience on a specific topic in the format of small, working groups. The purpose of this structure is to go beyond the traditional panel-style event format and allow for more in depth discussion with subject matter experts.
This first Launchpad event is focused on sharing experiences, opportunities and advice related to mentorship and community that can help a startup succeed in Hong Kong. The goal is to share with examples how a startup can leverage the experience of others, meet future customers and partners, as well as find resources, business partners and establish leadership.
- Joanna Chan, Director of Ecosystem Innovation at Dream Impact
- Thomas Huang, Cofounder & COO, Happyer
- Athena Look, Brand and Community Manager, Hong Kong, Taiwan & Macau, lululemon
- Preston Turk, Co-Chair of AmCham Innovation & Tech Committee
- Due to the recent outbreak, the event will take place online on January 26th at 4:00-6:00PM.
- As part of your registration, we will follow up with a short survey about yourself and gather conversation starters for the small working groups to get started.
- A maximum of 2 attendees in the audience from any one startup is preferred