An uncertain economy and the growing complexity of doing business in Asia make it increasingly difficult to chart a pathway beyond survival, and to adapt and thrive in the long term. For this reason, both large and small companies are increasingly turning to Shared Value as a business strategy. Under this more robust model, the economic, social and environmental value created for the surrounding ecosystem of stakeholders becomes the key driver of success to create resilience, innovation and financial value for shareholders.
Gaëlle Loiseau, CEO of Shared Value Project Hong Kong, and Martina Mok, Head of Programmes & Partnerships, SVPHK, will provide relatable examples of how businesses in China, Asia and the rest of the world are adopting this model, and explain how Shared Value builds high performance by recognising the strategic impact of societal issues.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 10:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 11:00am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."