It has been a difficult time for the sports industry due to restrictions on events and participation, however, despite these challenges, there are sports businesses that have been able to grow and thrive during the pandemic by using creative solutions and leveraging technology.
Learn how LIV3LY is building their APAC lifestyle SuperApp that connects consumer, sports and entertainment brands with those seeking a more active lifestyle and fun, social fitness experiences.
Join the AmCham Sports Committee for an interesting presentation and discussion as we learn more about the growing area of Phygital and virtual events.
Who should join
- Sports industry and related professionals
- Members of the sports and wellness community in Hong Kong
- AmCham Members passionate about sports and wellness
What to expect
- Discussion on in-demand sport trends and issues
- Presentation and Discussion - Successfully Growing a Sports Business During the Pandemic - Jeff Foo - CEO LIV3LY
- Inspiration sharing from committee members
- Networking opportunity with decision-makers in the sports industry, and sports passionate
Save the dates!
- Apr 13 @ 12 - 1
- May 11 @ 12 - 1 pm
- Jun 8 @ 12 - 1 pm
This event will be held on ZOOM. To allow for seamless entrance, please ensure your zoom name is the same as you used for your registration name