The COVID-19 pandemic has uncovered the long-standing vulnerabilities and risks in the global supply chain industry. Yet, it has also opened up future prospects for growth, innovation, and transformation. While we move on to a post-pandemic world, organizations and businesses should adapt to new shifts in realities and leverage their capabilities with improved resilience.
This event would address challenges that arise including heightened e-Commerce, digitalization, operations of supply chain facilities and technology, and etc.
Join our panel of experts for a discussion on the developing post-pandemic landscape of global supply chain.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."