AmCham's Transport & Logistics Committee and its sustainability working group is planning to introduce the "Sustainability 101" online workshop on Jan 25 (08:30 to 09:30 HKT). This event is an introduction to all AmCham members and corporates to set up a pathway to achieve their sustainability goals. Sustainability as a subset of ESG, is becoming very prominent in present-day corporate boardroom discussions and the AmCham Transport & Logistics Committee will invite experienced professionals to share a few case studies of how a corporate company could start early steps of setting up a sustainability strategy.
This event will be hosted by Chaminda Gunasekera, Steering Committee member of the Transport & Logistics Committee and lead for sustainability alongside three panel speakers from International Financial Corporation (IFC) and Global Integrated Solutions (GIS) who are experts of helping companies to set up ESG/Sustainability strategies.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."