An economy's economic growth largely depends on human capital, thus the success of the Greater Bay Area development hinges on talent circulation in the region. While the GBA youth employment scheme provides job opportunities for Hong Kong youth to work in the region, the government falls short of policy initiatives to address the looming talent crunch.
Who will benefit the most from the GBA development? What policy coordination should each GBA city implement to enhance the flow of talent, including foreign talent? What are the possible talent strategies for Hong Kong as a talent hub in the GBA? How to build a quality workforce for a more innovative economy? Please hear a panel of experts as they will discuss the talent landscape in the region.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00pm
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."