What will it take to create a world where you leave your workplace healthier than when you came in?
We are in buildings 90% of the time, and so it is critical that the work environments we design prioritize human health and wellness at all scales. In this interactive webinar session, participants will learn practical insights from leading experts on human health and well-being inside the built environment. Their panel discussion will touch on the specifics of what constitutes health-enhancing work spaces, addressing the key considerations organizations need to take into account to ensure the safety and comfort of their people, both physical and mental.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
· Webinar details will be sending out 2 days before the event.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
· Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- Future of Work Committee Webinar