There's finally light at the end of the Covid-19 tunnel as countries across the globe began to roll out vaccine distribution. As hopes of an end to the pandemic, what is the trajectory of the global economy, do we expect a V-Shaped recovery, or the world will head into a double dip recession?
2021 will mark the beginning of China's 14th five-year plan. What should we anticipate in China's next stage of economic development? President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20, 2021. What does the Biden Presidency mean for US economic policy and US-China relations?
Please join this webinar as David Dollar, senior fellow at Brookings, offers an outlook of the world's two largest economies.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
· Webinar details will be sending out ONE day before the event.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
· Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."