AmCham HK invites you to join the Trade & Investment Committee Meeting on June 21st (16:30 - 17:30). This meeting will be in hybrid format; with in-person attendance taking place at the AmCham Community Hub: 22/F, Hong Kong Diamond Exchange Building
8-10 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong. Virtual dial-in will also be available.
The primary discussion points for this meeting will be:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Recap of Events
- Policy Submission review
- Future Events
For guests attending in-person; we will also have a casual happy hour at a nearby venue in Central (location TBC).
IMPORTANT : Revised Guest Policy Effective October 1st 2021
- From October 1st, all guests who are over 16 years old will be required to complete the AmCham Health Declaration Form and show proof of vaccination (at least the first jab), for access to the event. The Chamber will be using the Hong Kong Government's scanner to verify the QR code on the guest's vaccine certificate (digital record retrieved from the"iAM Smart" app or the physical certificate).
- If guests have medical exemptions AmCham will require proof via an official government form issued by the guest's doctor. In addition to the "medically not suitable for COVID-19 vaccination" exemption, AmCham will also require a negative COVID-19 PCR test, taken within 72 hours of the guest's visit.
NOTICE: Join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account - attendees without an identifiable name will not be admitted.