As China faces a new President in Washington, and a President Biden in turn prepares to lead a fractured Washington, please join AmCham's Trade & Investment Committee kickoff event featuring Kelly Ann Shaw, Andy Blocker, and Bill Bishop for a wide-ranging panel discussion on US-China relations in 2021. The panelists will discuss just how much US policy will change towards China, what that might mean for Hong Kong, and how the United States may approach trade deals and multilateral cooperation in Asia.
Please join us for a Zoom meeting with the following details:
- Webinar details will be sending out ONE day before the event.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am.
- Please MUST use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."