The US Ambassador to China not only serves as the US highest ranking representative, but also plays a pivotal role in managing US-China relations. Six months into the Biden administration, the next US Ambassador has yet to be announced and the bilateral relationship remains contentious.
What's next for US-China relations? What lessons can we learn from the past? Please hear a distinguished panel of former US Ambassadors to China as they will share the ringside seat perspectives on the past, present and future relationship between the dragon and the eagle.
- Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 8:15am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 8:30am
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."
- This webinar is Closed to Media