The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) concept has recently received a great deal of attention from the business community, as it will offer new opportunities for Hong Kong.
What exactly is the GBA? What unique advantages does it create for different companies and industries? How have companies successfully captured the opportunity to grow at an accelerated pace? Please join the GBA series us as we investigate the GBA opportunity with industry leaders and authorities.
Our kick-off event will focus on unicorn companies' successful journey in the GBA and the role of Hong Kong in nurturing them. The panel discussion will feature speakers from a leading startup, start-up accelerator and Invest Hong Kong to share their experiences in the region.
- Webinar login details will be included in your confirmation.
- If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
- Please log in (your registered email) at 11:45am, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:00pm
- Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
- Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."