Hosted by the Women of Influence Committee Chair Mary McHale and Vice-Chair Jessica Chan
Join US! Our next WOI Meeting is on August 6th. We will be announcing the details of our amazing week long lead up of activities, workshops and networking opportunities culminating in what we think might be our most exciting WOI Awards ceremony on November 18th.
Get a sneak preview of the workshop on Legacy and Wealth Management sponsored by Citi that will be part of the WOI Conference week. You don't want to miss this chance to catch up on all the buzz around "Invest in all of US".
On average, women live longer than men; they also take time away from work to care for both children and aging parents. For women who want to achieve financial self-sufficiency, it is important to have an active strategy for their financial futures, not only to learn how to manage their wealth, but to properly plan through every stage of their lives. Savvy female investors are not only saving for the future, but also ensuring their long term financial legacies. Join us with special guest Pak-Ling Wong to explore recent findings from a Citibank survey that compares and contrasts investment habits and strategies from Hong Kong's millionaires, with mainstream wealth management clients at varying stages of wealth accumulation. The session will explore insights on tools that can help today's working women better manage their finances and investment strategies amidst the demands of work, personal life, and family commitments.
This session will also share highlights from a special "Financial Legacy Planning" workshop that will be offered in November as part of the AmCham WOI Conference.
AmCham members and guests are welcome. Register here
We look forward to having you join us!
#AmChamHK #AmChamHKWOI #InvestinallofUs
· Webinar login details will be included in your registration confirmation.
· If you are new to Zoom, here are instructions on how to download the software and join a meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the platform beforehand.
· Please log in on Aug 6th (your registered email) at 12:15pm, 15 minutes in advance of the session start time. This will allow time to troubleshoot any technical issues and start promptly at 12:30pm.
· Please use the same name you registered with AmCham as your Zoom account.
· Please type in your questions in the "Chat" button at the bottom screen, the moderator/committee chair will be selecting questions during the Q&A sessions. If you are using the mobile app, please click "Participants" then "Chat."